Senior Sales Executive for ClaimLogiq
If you are interested in working for a company where your effort and hard work can truly have an impact on results and the organization, then ClaimLogiq is for you. Join a team of healthcare and technology professionals who are dedicated to our customers’ success.
ClaimLogiq has been in the business of making complex claims simple since 2013. Our platform is a HITRUST certified cloud-hosted claim auditing solution that allows claim payers of all sizes to streamline and maintain control over the claim auditing process, resulting in cost avoidance, saved time and reduced healthcare costs for all.
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) is responsible for sales and success management strategies for large healthcare clients, as well as communicating strategic priorities and findings to the leadership team. You will be responsible for managing the entire strategic sales life cycle from start to finish, including prospecting, presenting, defining solutions, establishing sales marketing plans, structuring deals, and managing and growing relationships of both prospects and clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops business opportunities within the healthcare payer industry by identifying prospects, evaluating their needs, and collaborating with solutions teams to recommend ClaimLogiq platforms
- Sells ClaimLogiq’s SaaS platforms by developing relationships with prospects and leading them through the entire sales life cycle from first contact to implementation
- Schedules and performs sales presentations and meets with key executives to provide solutions to prospective clients
- Drives business growth by cultivating a network of Executive Level healthcare industry contacts and utilizing pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Utilizes social media platforms as a thought leader to drive prospects to ClaimLogiq
- Researches and analyzes sales strategies in conjunction with the sales leadership and marketing teams
- Represents ClaimLogiq at conferences, educational forums, and other industry events
- Maintains and utilizes ClaimLogiq’s CRM platform to manage life cycle activity of each prospect and client
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to provide internal reporting to leadership team
- Travel requirement is 10-25% of the time
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years sales experience in the healthcare technology industry. Experience should include deep industry knowledge and existing relationships with potential healthcare prospects, channel partners, and industry associations
- Proven success developing and implementing strategic partnerships with large healthcare accounts
- Demonstrated record of obtaining and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong knowledge of marketing needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Skilled in face to face and virtual presentations, on-line web demos, and adopting a measured sales process
- Previous experience with SharePoint, Teams, and other Microsoft Platforms a plus
This is a remote position. Candidate can be located anywhere in the contiguous USA. ClaimLogiq offers a competitive compensation package including remote workplace, paid time off, holidays, premium FREE medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees, and a generous 401(k) match.